Información al estudiante
923 277 150
923 277 100
C/ Compañía 5, 37002 Salamanca
+34 923 27 71 27
+34 923 27 71 01
Main functions of the international relations office
- Students’ mobility: making all the necessary arrangements for the participation of the students of UPSA in mobility programmes (Erasmus, exchanges, SICUE), as well as for students coming from another university who will spend a mobility at UPSA.
- Teaching mobility: carrying out all the formalities for teachers who want to participate in a mobility programme.
- Management and processing of the signing of international cooperation agreements on behalf of the governing body of the University.
- Guidance and evaluation of cooperation agreements with foreign institutions (universities, foundations, charitable institutions, public and private non-profit associations).
- Counselling of the academic authorities and the department’s directors regarding various areas of international cooperation: joint undergraduate and post-graduate programmes, teacher exchanges, research, etc.
- Institutional representation of the University in international events.
Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca