- You may register through either one of two procedures:
- You must follow these steps to register in our courses:
- If you have made your pre-registration deposit and are not able to attend classes for any reason, you must submit your cancellation in writing. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Course directors reserve the right to cancel any courses that do not have a minimum number of students for their proper development.
- All students must be at least 17 years old.
Registration cost includes:
- Access to and use of general University facilities (Library, Multimedia Classroom, Internet, Sports Services, etc.)
- Guided tours of the city.
- Complementary afternoon/evening program.
- Learning materials.
- Lodging arrangements.
- A Course diploma issued to students who have passed their exams and who have attended at least 80% of classes.
- An attendance certificate to students who have attended but do not meet diploma requirements.