You may register through either one of two procedures:
- · Online pre-registration or registration through La Caixa web site.
- · In-person pre-registration or registration at our Course Secretary’s office.
You must follow these steps to register in our courses:
- · Making a € 150 pre-registration deposit. This sum will be deducted from the total cost of course.
- · After this pre-registration deposit is made, you will receive a ready-to-print confirmation.
- · Please enter student’s full name and address, clearly.
- · All registration-related banking fees will be paid by student.
- · Full registration, plus lodging if applicable, must be paid for within the first 3 days of course.
- · You will not have any right to a refund after pre-registration is deposited.
If you have made your pre-registration deposit and are not able to attend classes for any reason, you must submit your cancellation in writing. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- · € 100 if cancellation is made up to 15 days before the beginning of course.
- · € 200 if cancellation is made less than 15 days before the beginning of course.
Course directors reserve the right to cancel any courses that do not have a minimum number of students for their proper development.
All students must be at least 17 years old.
Registration cost includes:
- · Access to and use of general University facilities (Library, Multimedia Classroom, Internet, Sports Services, etc.)
- · Guided tours of the city.
- · Complementary afternoon/evening program.
- · Learning materials.
- · Lodging arrangements.
- · A Course diploma issued to students who have passed their exams and who have attended at least 80% of classes.
- · An attendance certificate to students who have attended but do not meet diploma requirements.